Do you need to email your local quilt shop to fulfill the fabric needs for your latest Quiltster project? Or do you just want to share all the details of your project with someone? Here’s how to do just that:
- From the Dashboard, go to “My Projects”
2. Click the print icon on the card of the project you want to share.
Here’s what the print icon looks like up close:
3. Click the “Click to Copy” button located under the image of your quilt.
Hint: You may also manually copy the URL that sits directly to the left of the “Click to Copy” button.
4. A message box will appear letting you know that you have successfully copied the Print Page URL. (this message only appears if you click the “Click to Copy” button).
5. You may now paste the URL anywhere you wish such as:
Or a facebook post:
That’s it! You have just shared the print page which shows an image of your quilt along with the yardage chart! When the someone clicks on the link, they are taken to a page that looks like this: